Are you looking for a healthy cookie or a morning snack? Try these banana bread fake out cookies. They smell just like banana bread coming out of the oven. These are sugar-free, gluten free, soy free, and dairy free. But taste-FUL!
Prep time 5 minutes. Makes 12 cookies, 1 dozen.
- 2 medium, ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 cup of uncooked minute oats
- 1/4 cup cranberries, raisins, or walnuts
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Add all ingredients in the food processor and process on low.
- Scoop rounds onto a greased, dark cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 14 minutes.
Enjoy while hot and fresh!